Magnetic Island

Magnetic Island
I love looking at the ocean it calms me!

Saturday, September 5, 2020

I'm different

I have known I was different for awhile and when I was younger as a child I was oblivious which was good cause ignorance is bliss.

I discovered along the way I'm an introvert, am intelligent but not academic. 
I care about people, feel uncomfortable in big social groups.
I feel self conscious, at times miss social cues, at times do not care about social cues, I can read body language if I am being observant.
I am a peace maker.
I want people to listen to what I have to say and not know how to politely intercept a conversation to put forward my point of view with people smarter than me or I feel inferior around.
Having someone tell me I will be even more different and being aware of it. Makes me resistant to testing.
Due to being a carer I know a lot about people considered different due to physical and mental affects that may or may not be changed or improved. 



No comments: