Magnetic Island

Magnetic Island
I love looking at the ocean it calms me!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Bucket List 2012

I looked over my list from last year and decided to make a list that I can actually achieve and put a timer on achieving it. I want to achieve my bucket list before the end of November 1. Travel to New Zealand with my Mum 2. Organise and plan a trip to Europe for last next year in 2013 3. Make a list of places I would like to visit for a trip to America in 2014 4. Complete one scrapbook layout a month with Big Picture Classes 5. Create on Canvas picture through 4 art classes. 6. Pamper myself at least once a month with either a facial, massage or manicutre. 7. Do at least one weekly writing exercise with http://www.scrollsquirrel.blogspot.com.au/ 8. Achieve my weight goal of 5 kilos a month for 6 months = 30kg

No comments: